|Implementation Guidelines|| Click here to know Loan Process-Flow Chart|
|1||TRICOR (G.O.Ms.No.31/Tribal Welfare (TW GCC) Dept./Dt.01.06.2015).|
- The Subsidy is admissible upto 60% of the Unit Cost or Rs.1.00Lakh which-ever is less for ST’s.
- PvTG’s/Yanadis/Other Vulnerable groups subsid
- y admissible upto 90% of the Unit Cost or Rs.1.00Lakh which-ever is less.
- Group Based Schemes – Subsidy is 60% of the Unit Cost not exceeding Rs.1.00Lakh per Member of the Group. 5.The Financial Institutions participation in implementation of ESS Schemes are Bank / MMS.
|2||SCA to TSP Schemes.|
- For the Schemes under SCA to TSP which is primarily to supplement line department schemes..
- The identification and selection of beneficiaries shall also be done by the department.
- Age Limit – 21 to 45 years.
- Preference shall be given to higher qualification or requisite qualification as per guidelines.
- Beneficiaries who are availing the ESS for the first time, they are not eligible during the next five years.
|3||NSTFDC (vide G.O.Ms.No.72)|
- PvTG’s and other vulnerable groups as notified in G.O.Ms.No.31 are only eligible.
- Annual income below poverty line (Rs.81,000/- in Rural areas and Rs.1,04,000/- in Urban areas).
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 45 years.
- Minimum Education qualification is 10th pass or fail.
- Subsidy is of Rs.1.00Lakh.
- Beneficiary Contribution is 10% of the Unit Cost.
- The remaining amount is NSTFDC laon.
- NSTFDC term loan carries the interest of 6% & 8% per annum.
- 9.The term loan should be collected after a moratorium period of (03) months from the date of grounding for all the schemes.
|4||CCDP Schemes (as per GoI) guidelines.|
- It is proposed to implement the Micro Projects as an ESS Unit with 100% Grant to PvTG’s (Savara / Gadaba).
- Who are registered in OBMMS for Schemes with the Unit Cost ranging from Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1.00Lakh may be considered.
- Sanction procedure laid down in OBMMS.
- Implementation of Micro Projects for livelihood promotion through Poultry, Dairy, Fisciculture and other allied sectors.
- Support to the parents of PvTG school going children to ensure retention in Primary Education.
- Habitation Development for improving Health conditions / for meeting Health emergencies.
- Support to Post-metric / PG and Professional Education.
- Nutrition cum Day care Centres to ensure immunization to the 0 – 2 Years children and nutritional support for Pregnant and Lactating Mothers, etc
| ||The objective of Unnathi is to enable every poorest of poor family in the state to come out of poverty with increased and sustainable livelihood opportunities established with the aid of an intensive handholding support.|
In concise, enhancing the income of POP family to an annual income of Rs.1.00Lakh over a period and a significant improvement in human development aspects are considered the twin mandates of the proposed strategy.
| ||SthreeNidhi credit cooperative Federation Ltd., is promoted by the Government and the Mandal Samkahyas to supplement credit flow from banking sector and is a flagship programme of the Government. SthreeNidhi provides timely and affordable credit to the poor SHG members as a part of the overall strategy of SERP for poverty alleviation.|
SHGs are comfortable to access hassle free credit from SthreeNidhi as and when required using their mobile and therefore do not see any need to borrow from other sources at usurious rates of interest. SthreeNidhi is in a position to extend credit to the SHGs even in far flung areas of the state in 48 hours to meet credit needs for exigencies like health, education and other income generation needs like agriculture, dairy and other activities. As credit availability is linked to grading of MS and VOs, community is keen to improve functioning of the same to access higher amount of credit limits from SthreeNidhi.